Jurassic Park franchise alums Bryce Dallas Howard and B.D. Wong are set to join the cast of park builder game Jurassic World Evolution.
We got some nice lovely news the other day when we found out that Jeff Goldblum was going to be part of the voice talent in Frontier’s upcoming Jurassic World Evolution. The thought of being serenaded by that iconic Goldblum voice while making your very own dinosaur-riddled park sounds like a lovely little time. It seems he isn’t the only one set to be joining the game either as two other series regulars are going to be making the jump too.
Frontier announced today that both Bryce Dallas Howard and B.D. Wong are going to be lending their voices to the cast as their characters Claire Dearing and Dr. Henry Wu. The extent of their involvement isn’t quite clear yet, but it is said that they will be part of:
An all-new story that touches on key characters and events from across the Jurassic film franchise.
I’m very excited about this game and I know many other fans of the franchise will be too, even if the idea of creating your park how you want it and building your own dinosaur utopia is not a new idea. From Zoo Tycoon expansions to even older Jurassic Park games, games with similar concepts have existed before. That said, coming from the modern pedigree of the team that brought us the excellent Planet Coaster, there is a promising recipe for a great game to really get lost in here.
- You Now Have 6 New Species Added to Jurassic World Evolution
- Jurassic World Evolution Covers Working with the Dinosaurs in Latest Video
- Hotel Artemis Red Band Trailer Brings Star Power and Violence
- Jurassic World Evolution's New Trailer Gives You a Game Overview
- Halloween Details Emerge from CinemaCon 2018 Universal Presentation
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018