Jurassic Park franchise alums Bryce Dallas Howard and B.D. Wong are set to join the cast of park builder game Jurassic World Evolution.
We got some nice lovely news the other day when we found out that Jeff Goldblum was going to be part of the voice talent in Frontier’s upcoming Jurassic World Evolution. The thought of being serenaded by that iconic Goldblum voice while making your very own dinosaur-riddled park sounds like a lovely little time. It seems he isn’t the only one set to be joining the game either as two other series regulars are going to be making the jump too.
Frontier announced today that both Bryce Dallas Howard and B.D. Wong are going to be lending their voices to the cast as their characters Claire Dearing and Dr. Henry Wu. The extent of their involvement isn’t quite clear yet, but it is said that they will be part of:
An all-new story that touches on key characters and events from across the Jurassic film franchise.
I’m very excited about this game and I know many other fans of the franchise will be too, even if the idea of creating your park how you want it and building your own dinosaur utopia is not a new idea. From Zoo Tycoon expansions to even older Jurassic Park games, games with similar concepts have existed before. That said, coming from the modern pedigree of the team that brought us the excellent Planet Coaster, there is a promising recipe for a great game to really get lost in here.
- Hotel Artemis Red Band Trailer Brings Star Power and Violence
- Jurassic World Evolution's New Trailer Gives You a Game Overview
- Halloween Details Emerge from CinemaCon 2018 Universal Presentation
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018
- Battlefield V Will Not Feature Any Lootboxes - May 24, 2018
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018