We saw President Donald Trump got possessed with the rest of Washington DC in Suicide Squad #39 by The Wall. And, you know, in the comments a lot of people were okay with that.
But in today’s Suicide Squad #40, well first there’s the threat that we finally might get to see the Suicide Squad: Black Files mini-series that was cancelled when a DC Comics executive read Bleeding Cool and realised they were about to use Neil Gaiman‘s Sandman characters without asking him and the Sandman Presents series was in the works and, seriously, who green-lit this to solicitation?
Do it, Hack/The Wall, I want to see those Doctor Endless stories… but before they get the chance, it all gets sorted out one way or another. And Amanda Waller finds a reason to be grateful for her President.
They could use that as a campaigning campaign for 2020, don’t you think? ‘There’s a lot to be said for an impulsive President’ – Amanda Waller, Suicide Squad.
SUICIDE SQUAD #40
(W) Rob Williams (A) Eduardo Pansica, Julia Ferriera (CA) Francesco Mattina
“BREAK THROUGH THE WALL” finale! The Squad faces down the Wall as their fate hangs in the balance. If the Squad doesn’t stop the Wall, the U.S. government will be demolished!In Shops: Apr 25, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018