Disney is giving its presentation at CinemaCon in Las Vegas, amidst boasting of the company’s prosperity, they also debuted some new footage from Avengers: Infinity War (in theaters this week). Bleeding Cool Ace Reporter Kaitlyn Booth is embedded at the panel, and though recording the footage was not allowed, she was able to attach a hastily-scrawled description of the footage to a carrier pigeon, which arrived battered and missing most of the feathers on one wing,* but managed to escape Disney security drones and deliver the description to us so that we, dear readers, could deliver it to you.
The footage begins with the Guardians of the Galaxy having a conversation about how Thor is a live. Drax calls Thor a man compared to Star-Lord, who is not. They also note that Peter is getting fat before waking up Thor. The scene cuts to Gamora explaining Thanos, who can wipe out half of the world with a snap of his fingers. Thor explains that Thanos has the Power Stone (TM) and decimated Xandar, as well as the Space Stone (TM), which he must have taken from Loki. Thor confirms that the Reality Stone (TM) is with the Collector and the Time Stone (TM) and Mind Stone (TM) are safe with the Avengers. He says the Soul Stone (TM) has never been seen, but Gamora seems like she might know something about it. Thor decides to go to Niddheim instead of Nowhere to get weapons to kill Thanos rather than trying to stop Thanos from getting the Reality Stone from the Collector. Rocket and Groot go with Thor, while the rest of the Guardians head to Knowhere.
Avengers: Infinity War hits theaters April 27th. Follow our Disney CinemaCon live blog here.
*No pigeons were harmed in the making of this article. Any resemblance to actual pigeons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
- Vault Comics Goes All In on Cates and Burnett’s Interceptor - December 18, 2018
- Christopher Hastings & David Hahn Reboot the Six Million Dollar Man at Dynamite in March - December 18, 2018
- Road to War of the Realms Leads Through Avengers, Thor, and Asgardians of the Galaxy in March - December 18, 2018
- Batman Interrogates Bruce Wayne in Wednesday’s Batman #61 - December 17, 2018
- A New Origin for Aquaman in DeConnick and Rocha’s Aquaman #43? - December 17, 2018