As the weekly Avengers run finishes tomorrow with a wrap-up and a tidy-up before the comic relaunches as Avengers #1, the preview below teases some new changes.
And yes, we’ve already seen Tony Stark: Iron Man, Steve Rogers: Captain America and Thor Odinson will be returning to the team for Free Comic Book Day. Making a classic line-up that is also joined by a Doctor Strange, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Black Panther and Ghost Rider.
But what of Jarvis the butler? Originally an Iron Man character, he became the Avengers’ very capable butler. And in No Surrender was rather abused in the process.
The preview below suggests that while the team may look a touch more classic … it may be losing the longest standing member of the Avengers.
Also, considering the make-up difference in membership between the beginning of this issue and the upcoming Avengers #1, it looks like something major is going to go down to get rid of the three separate teams and replace them with the new lineup, most of them currently not serving…
What leads Edwin Jarvis to lose his Avengers faith?
(W) Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub (A) Pepe Larraz (CA) Mark Brooks
THE AVENGERS WEEKLY EPIC CONCLUDES!
“NO SURRENDER” REACHES ITS FINALE!
The battle is over, and those left standing in the rubble have to find a way to move forward. As an era of the Avengers comes to a close, what will rise to take its place?
Rated T+In Shops: Apr 25, 2018
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018