Generally I shy away from spicy foods. They upset my stomach and make my acid reflux go insane. I’m sure many of you feel my pain. These spicy Sweet Heat Skittles have been out for over a month at this point, and honestly? I’ve never seen them in a store nor have I heard people talk about them. I recently got a sample of them, however, so I finally had my chance.
The sweet heat was correct. They don’t offer a big, spicy punch, though — it’s like a mild barbecue kick. My boyfriend wasn’t a fan of them, but overall I enjoyed them. Would I buy them if I saw them again? Probably not — I still prefer regular skittles.
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018