Generally I shy away from spicy foods. They upset my stomach and make my acid reflux go insane. I’m sure many of you feel my pain. These spicy Sweet Heat Skittles have been out for over a month at this point, and honestly? I’ve never seen them in a store nor have I heard people talk about them. I recently got a sample of them, however, so I finally had my chance.
The sweet heat was correct. They don’t offer a big, spicy punch, though — it’s like a mild barbecue kick. My boyfriend wasn’t a fan of them, but overall I enjoyed them. Would I buy them if I saw them again? Probably not — I still prefer regular skittles.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018