One thing you can say about Fear the Walking Dead‘s fourth season: it’s not wasting any time making Morgan (Lennie James) feel right at home – and by “right at home,” I mean put him into nearly a half-dozen situations that could get him killed (though he does get shot in the leg, but that was Morgan’s fault). Now that he and his new “friends” John Dorie (Garret Dillahunt) and Althea (Maggie Grace) have “met” Alicia (Alycia Debnam-Carey), Victor (Colman Domingo), Luciana (Danay Garcia) and Nick (Frank Dillane), it’s becoming clear that both parties might be facing a common enemy: Mel (Kevin Zegers) and the Vultures, a totally different type of “savior.”
But for now, Alicia and her crew want Morgan, John and Althea to take them to where they picked up their marker flag, a journey that makes a man like Morgan a wee bit nervous. And as you can see from AMC’s preview for this Sunday’s episode – he has every reason to be:
And here’s a look at AMC’s full teaser for this week’s episode, ‘Good Out Here’:
Fear the Walking Dead Episode 4×03 ‘Good Out Here’: Madison and Morgan try to help Nick find inner peace; a quest for revenge exacts its toll on the group.
Here’s a look at what’s ahead on the fourth season of AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead:
In season 4, we will see the world of Madison Clark (Kim Dickens) and her family through new eyes — the eyes of Morgan Jones (Lennie James), who is joining the story from the world of The Walking Dead. The characters’ immediate pasts mix with an uncertain present of struggle and discovery as they meet new friends, foes, and threats. They fight for each other, against each other and against a legion of the dead to somehow build an existence against the crushing pressure of lives coming apart. There will be darkness and light; terror and grace; and the heroic, mercenary and craven, all crashing together toward a new reality for Fear the Walking Dead.
AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead‘s fourth season stars Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo and Danay Garcia; as well as new series regulars Lennie James, Garret Dillahunt, Jenna Elfman and Maggie Grace. Produced by AMC Studios, the series is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple; showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg; Robert Kirkman; David Alpert; Gale Anne Hurd and Greg Nicotero.
- A.P. Bio Season 2: Class is Back in Session as Cast Offers Filming Updates - October 18, 2018
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 1: Sabrina Really Needs to Reschedule; Cast, Crew Talk Series (PREVIEW) - October 18, 2018
- Dorian: CW Adapting Oscar Wilde’s The Picture Of Dorian Gray as Female-Led Comedy Series - October 18, 2018
- The Hypnotist’s Love Story: ABC Adapting ‘Big Little Lies’ Author’s Novel; Heather Graham Stars, EP - October 18, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 2, Episode 2 – ‘The Book of Consequences: Chapter Two – Black Jesus Blues’: Facing Some Dark Truths (RECAP) - October 18, 2018