Finally… Doom Patrol #11 by Gerard Way and Nick Derington is out tomorrow. Honestly, I have heard report that it has already been seen in the back offices of certain comic book shops.
Originally scheduled for July 2017 as the penultimate issue of the run, it was rescheduled and delayed repeatedly, and eventually became the final issue of the series as it got later and later. And despite the Milk Wars series spinning off from the final issue and relying on at least one plot twist, that was published months ago… spoiling a little at least of this final issue.
Still, will anyone remember in five years?
Probably. But at least this is a ball that has not been forgotten.
DOOM PATROL #11
(W) Gerard Way (A/CA) Nick Derington
Featuring the conclusion of the “NADA” storyline the Doom Patrol fights Dada and someone becomes a mama. How did life and death become so intertwined? It’s Robotman versus a classic foe as Casey and Terry take us into a whole new territory we’ve never seen before. But could this newness also just be a whole lot of nothing? In Shops: Apr 25, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- The Man Who Reinvented Flintstones and Snagglepuss Does the Same For Red Sonja - November 19, 2018
- Marvel Publish League of Legends Comic Book, Digitally First - November 19, 2018
- Last Tuesday, POW Entertainment Registered 4 New Stan Lee-Related Trademarks - November 19, 2018
- John Constantine and Swamp Thing Have a Brand New Trick in Justice League Dark #5 - November 19, 2018
- Aquaman UK Release Date Moves Up Two Days to the 12th December - November 19, 2018