Finally… Doom Patrol #11 by Gerard Way and Nick Derington is out tomorrow. Honestly, I have heard report that it has already been seen in the back offices of certain comic book shops.
Originally scheduled for July 2017 as the penultimate issue of the run, it was rescheduled and delayed repeatedly, and eventually became the final issue of the series as it got later and later. And despite the Milk Wars series spinning off from the final issue and relying on at least one plot twist, that was published months ago… spoiling a little at least of this final issue.
Still, will anyone remember in five years?
Probably. But at least this is a ball that has not been forgotten.
DOOM PATROL #11
(W) Gerard Way (A/CA) Nick Derington
Featuring the conclusion of the “NADA” storyline the Doom Patrol fights Dada and someone becomes a mama. How did life and death become so intertwined? It’s Robotman versus a classic foe as Casey and Terry take us into a whole new territory we’ve never seen before. But could this newness also just be a whole lot of nothing? In Shops: Apr 25, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- Comixology Bestseller List, 21st September 2018 – So Something With Nightwing Happened This Week Too - September 21, 2018
- Five Theories About Batman: Damned #1 – Enchantress, Suicide Squad, the Joker and Batpenis - September 21, 2018
- 12 Retailer Exclusive Cover Opportunities from Marvel for December 2018 - September 21, 2018
- Will You Pay an Extra Dollar to Commemorate a Dead Guardian Of The Galaxy? - September 21, 2018
- Marvel to Preview Age Of Star Wars With Free Magazine - September 21, 2018