Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson may have been unable to appear at WrestleMania this year, but WWE should have considered getting a cardboard cutout of him to appear instead. Bleeding Cool roving ace reporter Denzel Eslinger is snapping photos from the show floor at CinemaCon in Las Vegas this morning, and what happens in Vegas definitely doesn’t stay in Vegas because we gotta turn these photos into clickbait articles before all the other sites do!
Just look at this standee of Johnson, hanging on for dear life as the world’s most poorly constructed skyscraper falls apart around him. Was this built by the Trump organization?
Global icon Dwayne Johnson leads the cast of Legendary’s Skyscraper as former FBI Hostage Rescue Team leader and U.S. war veteran Will Sawyer, who now assesses security for skyscrapers. On assignment in China he finds the tallest, safest building in the world suddenly ablaze, and he’s been framed for it. A wanted man on the run, Will must find those responsible, clear his name and somehow rescue his family who is trapped inside the building…above the fire line.
Skyscraper, directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber and starring Dwayne Johnson, Pablo Schreiber, Neve Campbell, Kevin Rankin, and Roland Møller, will be released on July 13th.
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Latest Skyscraper Trailer Is Here!
- Happy Birthday, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
- BOOM! Studios and Natalie Nourigat Want to Teach You How to Break Into Animation - May 25, 2018
- Image Offers Unsold C2E2 Analog #1 Variants Now That It’s Being Adapted for Film - May 25, 2018
- Walking Dead Collectible Sparks Racism Controversy at North Carolina Credit Union - May 25, 2018
- Nikki Bella Wins $15,000 for Red Nose Day Charity on American Ninja Warrior - May 25, 2018
- Look Inside Archie Comics’ Superteens Vs. Crusaders Crossover and Learn How to Preorder It - May 25, 2018