After having a couple of quiet months, it looks like tinyBuild Games are ramping up their 2018 lineup of games. First, we got a new trailer for Graveyard Keeper, and now we have an extended trailer for another new indie title on the way called Garage. Right now, the description of the game is pretty simplistic, as the company says “Garage is a bloody top-down shooter inspired by VHS era B-movies. You play as an ex-drug dealer named Butch, who single-handedly slays hordes of living dead and mutants.” That’s it. Not a lot to go on, but then again, you don’t need a lot when it comes to their games as the action speaks for itself.
The footage that you’re going to see below will have you harkening back to some NES titles in the way it’s presented and designed, but the content is far from anything you’d see back in the day as blood basically coats your screen every time a new enemy makes it into this dude’s “car hold”, as Moe Szyslak would call it. The game is set to be released on May 10th for the Nintendo Switch, and we wish the best of luck to any Switch player who dares to fire it up.
- The European Nintendo eShop Gives Punch Club a Release Date
- Hello Neighbor Is Coming to Mobile Devices in July
- Streets of Rogue Gets a New Update with Tons of Features
- TinyBuild Games Shows Off the Graveyard Keeper Reveal Trailer
- Hello Neighbor Finds Its Way to PS4 in Latest Trailer
- TinyBuild Brings Six Games To Switch That Have Already Been Released
- TinyBuild Games To Announce Six New Switch Games On Saturday
- Hello Neighbor On Track For A Nintendo Switch & PS4 Release, According To PEGI
- West of Loathing Is Coming to Nintendo Switch Next Week - May 21, 2018
- Call of Duty VP Addresses Fan Criticism Over Black Ops 4’s Non-Campaign - May 21, 2018
- Pokémon GO Will Be Introducing Alolan Variants Soon - May 21, 2018
- Bandai Namco Reveals When 2 Dragon Ball FighterZ Characters Will Drop - May 21, 2018
- Epic Games is Fronting $100 Million in Prize Pool Money for Fortnite Esports Tournaments - May 21, 2018