At Cinemacon this morning, our own Kaitlyn Booth has been out and about finding some incredible stand-up to share with our readers, including this one for the upcoming Pixar freature, The Incredibles 2.
Fourteen years ago, Pixar rolled out perhaps their best film, The Incredibles, and poked fun at a film genre that would become even more popular four years later when Marvel released a film called Iron Man. Now you can’t go more than a month it seems without someone in a costume fighting their way across the movie screen and the Incredibles are back just in time to make fun of it all again.
In Incredibles 2, Helen is called on to lead a campaign to bring Supers back, while Bob navigates the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life at home with Violet, Dash and baby Jack-Jack—whose superpowers are about to be discovered. Their mission is derailed, however, when a new villain emerges with a brilliant and dangerous plot that threatens everything. But the Parrs don’t shy away from a challenge, especially with Frozone by their side.
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Huck Milner, Jonathan Banks, and Samuel L. Jackson. It will be released on June 15th.
- Disney Lays out Movie Release Slate, Confirms Some Things at CinemaCon
- New Era 2018 NFL Draft Hats Available Now, Not the Greatest Ever
- Darkseid Has Come To Rule Over The Mezco One:12 Collective Line
- A Bunch of New Solo: A Star Wars Story Character Posters Just Dropped
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 22 Recap: The End - May 19, 2018
- HBO Chooses the Cleveland Browns for the New Season of Hard Knocks - May 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Decrypting Episode 9, ‘Hope’ - May 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Who is Coville’s Cult Worshiping Now? - May 18, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: 2 Sneak Peeks at Tonight’s Season Finale - May 18, 2018