The mini-series Venomized, ahead of the upcoming Venom movie, infects much of the Marvel Universe with symbiotes. But it appears that may be also infecting Marvel continuity.
Hercules, last we saw of him, may have been slipping from his declared sobriety.
With a definition of ‘Typical Herc’.
With the series ending with this…
Well, in Venomized #2, it appears he is back to his old ways…
Typical Herc? But then what about Rage, the character who at the end of Nick Spencer’s run on Captain America: Sam Wilson saw him beaten and brain damaged…
… well, suddenly Rage is doing a lot better.
Looks like someone else is getting the brain damage now.
Anyone got a No-Prize suggestion?
The next issue of Venomized is out on Wednesday. Maybe it will have Uncle Ben leading the charge?
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Kevin Libranda (CA) Nick Bradshaw
VENOMIZED Part 4
• The battle rages between Earth’s VENOMIZED defenders and the POISON invaders, bent on consuming all symbiotes – and life itself – in our universe!
• The X-Men think they have a new ally in the fight, one that could turn the tide!
• VENOM and Earth’s heroes gamble on a risky counterattack to end things…for better or worse!
Rated T+In Shops: Apr 25, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018