The mini-series Venomized, ahead of the upcoming Venom movie, infects much of the Marvel Universe with symbiotes. But it appears that may be also infecting Marvel continuity.
Hercules, last we saw of him, may have been slipping from his declared sobriety.
With a definition of ‘Typical Herc’.
With the series ending with this…
Well, in Venomized #2, it appears he is back to his old ways…
Typical Herc? But then what about Rage, the character who at the end of Nick Spencer’s run on Captain America: Sam Wilson saw him beaten and brain damaged…
… well, suddenly Rage is doing a lot better.
Looks like someone else is getting the brain damage now.
Anyone got a No-Prize suggestion?
The next issue of Venomized is out on Wednesday. Maybe it will have Uncle Ben leading the charge?
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Kevin Libranda (CA) Nick Bradshaw
VENOMIZED Part 4
• The battle rages between Earth’s VENOMIZED defenders and the POISON invaders, bent on consuming all symbiotes – and life itself – in our universe!
• The X-Men think they have a new ally in the fight, one that could turn the tide!
• VENOM and Earth’s heroes gamble on a risky counterattack to end things…for better or worse!
Rated T+In Shops: Apr 25, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018