The mini-series Venomized, ahead of the upcoming Venom movie, infects much of the Marvel Universe with symbiotes. But it appears that may be also infecting Marvel continuity.
Hercules, last we saw of him, may have been slipping from his declared sobriety.
With a definition of ‘Typical Herc’.
With the series ending with this…
Well, in Venomized #2, it appears he is back to his old ways…
Typical Herc? But then what about Rage, the character who at the end of Nick Spencer’s run on Captain America: Sam Wilson saw him beaten and brain damaged…
… well, suddenly Rage is doing a lot better.
Looks like someone else is getting the brain damage now.
Anyone got a No-Prize suggestion?
The next issue of Venomized is out on Wednesday. Maybe it will have Uncle Ben leading the charge?
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Kevin Libranda (CA) Nick Bradshaw
VENOMIZED Part 4
• The battle rages between Earth’s VENOMIZED defenders and the POISON invaders, bent on consuming all symbiotes – and life itself – in our universe!
• The X-Men think they have a new ally in the fight, one that could turn the tide!
• VENOM and Earth’s heroes gamble on a risky counterattack to end things…for better or worse!
Rated T+In Shops: Apr 25, 2018
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018
- Marvel Comics Full Solicitations for January 2019 - October 16, 2018
- AfterShock to Debut War Comic Dead Kings #1 at Fort Bragg’s Closest Show, Fayetteville Comic Con This Weekend - October 16, 2018
- Will Sabrina and Archie be Hooking up in the Nick Spencer/Marguerite Sauvage Run? - October 16, 2018
- Image Comics Launches Criminal, Oliver, Gunning For Hits, Jesusfreak and Vindication in January 2019 Solicitations - October 16, 2018