Violett Beane has spent the last few seasons rushing around Central City as Jesse Quick on the CW series The Flash. She also stars in the recent horror film Truth or Dare, so the odds are you’ve seen her around lately. Well, you can see a lot more of her in a new ad campaign she’s done for PETA2, PETA’s youth division, with the young actress posing nude and having her body separated into parts like you’d see on a chart at a butcher shop. The image has the messages, “All Animals Have the Same Parts” and “Have a Heart: Go Vegan”.
Beane talks in an interview with the group, saying how it doesn’t matter if it’s us, the family dog or a cow, we all deserve the same respect. She points out how weird it is to her that people drink cow’s milk. “[W]e stopped drinking our mother’s milk when we were really young. Why are we drinking someone else’s?”
The actress has been very busy of late, with the new film in the theaters, a regular on the series The Resident and making guest appearances on both The Flash and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow this season. Beane did some modeling prior to getting the role on The Flash, so posing in front of a camera wasn’t new to her.
- New Era 2018 NFL Draft Hats Available Now, Not the Greatest Ever
- Darkseid Has Come To Rule Over The Mezco One:12 Collective Line
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018