Today, Bungie has decided to give you a look, albeit a brief one, at the latest DLC on the way for Destiny 2 being called Warmind. The trailer for it is only 30-seconds long, but the entire purpose of the trailer is to get you to check out the Twitch reveal happening tomorrow. Below are the trailer and a description from Bungie about the DLC on the way and how it will be incorporated into the Crucible content, and you can catch the full reveal on Twitch on April 24th.
Season Three marks the beginning of a new plan for how we deliver Crucible content. For every player of Destiny 2, we’ll be releasing all of the new Crucible Maps being developed for Warmind into matchmaking. The same goes for the maps we released with Curse of Osiris. To keep the community in the Crucible unified, everyone will see new arenas in matchmade playlists like Quickplay, Competitive, Trials of the Nine, Iron Banner, as well as the new weekly rotators that include Rumble and Mayhem. That means more opponents for everyone. With the arrival of Private Matches, players will need to purchase each Expansion to have exclusive access to play those Crucible maps with other players in a private match. This plan goes into effect on May 8 with the beginning of Season Three.
- Bungie is Taking Down Destiny Prequel Tunes "Music Of The Spheres"
- Bungie is Unable to Pause Trials of the Nine in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2's New Expansion Hopes You Live to Level Grind
- Destiny 2's Next Expansion is Called Warmind and it's Out Next Month
- Destiny 2 Adds the 1.1.4 Update with Speed Boosts and Weapon Buffs
- Destiny 2's Next DLC Story Leaked via Gamestop's Website
- Destiny 2's Next Update Will Focus on Multiplayer and The Iron Banner
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11 - December 11, 2018
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018