Darkseid is coming to rule over your Mezco One:12 Collective figures. Formally announced this morning, the Apokolips ruler will come with a poly-stone figure buck, along with three pairs of interchangeable hands, a mother box, and four different magnetic faceplates, including one with the Omega Beams!. He is up for preorder now, and will be shipped the fall. You can order one now here, and check out all of the details and pics down below!
Darkseid, Overlord of Apokolips, joins the One:12 Collective.
The One:12 Collective Darkseid figure is the first ever fully articulated Poly-Stone figure featuring a newly created One:12 Collective body that encompasses his immense stone physique. Incorporating magnetically interchangeable faceplates and light-up Omega Beam eyes, Darkseid is primarily made of Poly-Stone with casted metal accents to achieve a level of authenticity never achieved with the character. The tyrannical New God is clothed in his signature royal tunic with a real metal helmet, chest plate, waist belt, and includes an Apokoliptian ceremonial cloak with an armored harness. His sentient Mother Box super-computer is also made from metal and magnetically stores on the back of his belt.
Darkseid, ruling dictator of the dystopian planet of Apokolips, seeks to abolish freewill and enslave all life in the universe. A being of unparalleled strength, intelligence and boundless evil, his divine powers make him not only a threat to the heroes of earth, but to every world within his grasp.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DARKSEID FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- One (1) Light-Up helmet with four (4) magnetically interchangeable faceplates (removable)
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 19 cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of Mother Box holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Metal Helmet
- Metal Chest plate and shoulder armor
- Vest garment
- Metal waist belt
- Metal shoulder harness and cape (removable)
- Boots with metal heels
- One (1) Mother Box (magnetically attaches to belt)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Darkseid figure is packaged in a deluxe metal tin, designed with collectors in mind.
- Kevin Feige Confirms 'Eternals' Film is Being Actively Developed
- Flash Star Violett Beane Bares All For Peta
- A Bunch of New Solo: A Star Wars Story Character Posters Just Dropped
- The Incredibles 2 Take Their Place at #CinemaCon 2018
- [#CinemaCon 2018] Ocean's 8 Lets You 'Join The Dream Scheme' with New Standee
- Deadpool 2: New Cable, Domino, and Deadpool Posters from Cinemacon
- Dieselfunk Dispatch: What is Matty's Rocket?
- Matt Smith Comments on 'The Crown' Co-Star Claire Foy's Pay Gap
- Post Production on 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' is Done, Tweets Ron Howard
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' May be Longest MCU Film Yet, but Avengers 4 Will Be Longer
- Star Wars Resistance Adds Elijah Wood to Cast in Sunday’s “Fuel for the Fire” - October 17, 2018
- [Review] Halloween: Back to Basics, and All the Better For It - October 17, 2018
- The Jerk gets a Blu-ray Remastering From Shout Factory in December - October 17, 2018
- Iron Man Model 42 Armor Coming in November From One:12 Collective - October 17, 2018
- The Curse of La Llorona Gets First Poster, Trailer Tomorrow - October 17, 2018