Are you a comic book retailer who wished they could have gone to the Diamond Retailer Summit in Chicago but just couldn’t make it? And I don’t mean just for all the swag, but for the retailer workshops too? Well, Diamond Comic Distributors filmed some of them and uploaded them to YouTube. Not that many viewers yet, but that’s what Bleeding Cool is for.
And in this video, ComicBooks for Kids founder Mark Weiss talks about his non-profit initiative and its effect on children across the world.
- Blackstar Warrior Gets an Explosive Trailer From Brown Sugar - June 23, 2018
- Nick Derington Drawing Brian Bendis’ Batman for Walmart Exclusive DC Comics - June 23, 2018
- 10 Things We Can Tell You About Ta-Nehisi Coates’ Captain America #1 With Leinil Yu - June 23, 2018
- UPS Strike Off, Comic Stores Spared Disruption - June 23, 2018
- Heavy Metal’s Taarna Gets a Funko POP, Exclusive at SDCC 2018 - June 23, 2018