Are you a comic book retailer who wished they could have gone to the Diamond Retailer Summit in Chicago but just couldn’t make it? And I don’t mean just for all the swag, but for the retailer workshops too? Well, Diamond Comic Distributors filmed some of them and uploaded them to YouTube. Not that many viewers yet, but that’s what Bleeding Cool is for.
And in this video, ComicBooks for Kids founder Mark Weiss talks about his non-profit initiative and its effect on children across the world.
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Friday #3 – FOC’ing Is Your Superpower - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Turn Conan the Barbarian Into Conan the Librarian With Free Sword Bookmarks - November 16, 2018
- The New ‘Superboy Prime’ Look For Jonathan Kent? - November 16, 2018
- Green Lantern #2 Tops Advance Reorders – It Is To DIE For… - November 16, 2018