One of the worst maps to ever play on in Overwatch is the Horizon Lunar Colony. It has been the bane of many a gamer’s existence since it was introduced last year and plays about as well as you would expect for a map with terrible corners and few hiding spots. According to keenly-eyed people who have been playing on the PTR servers, it appears the map has been getting some work done. The map has seen some changes in the way platforms and other areas have been constructed to make things easier to both infiltrate and defend so that the entire map doesn’t feel like a chore, it actually feels fun.
The changes have been taken down since the video below was shot because it was revealed on the forums by principal level designer David Adams that they’re not supposed to be seen yet, but as you can see, there are some significant changes once you get near the first point, including adding some stairs, changing out plants, and adding in faster routes for people to get where they need to go in short order. If these changes do become permanent, they will greatly change how a lot of people end up playing the map, including myself.
- Hanzo's New Lunge Ability is So Powerful, We're Sure Overwatch Will Kill It
- More Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Rumors Say Game Will Be Like Overwatch
- Overwatch's Newest Patch and Hanzo Rework Now Live on the PTR
- Overwatch's New Rialto Map is Currently Live on the PTR
- Overwatch's Hanzo Has Seen An Accidental Buff To Scatter Arrow
- Looking Over the Overwatch League Skins for the All-Access Pass
- Atari Shows Off Their Atari Retro Handheld for the Holidays - October 19, 2018
- Days Gone Delayed Again on PS4 Until April 2019 - October 19, 2018
- Black Ops 4 Will Receive an Update Before Double XP Weekend - October 19, 2018
- Com2us and Skybound Partner to Make Summoners War Comics and Animations - October 19, 2018
- Day Of The Devs 2018 Will Return to San Francisco in November - October 19, 2018