It looks like Niantic are going to make some of your Pokémon GO adventures a little more regional as it appears the company is setting up more Raid bosses that will be regional. The news comes from PokemonGoHub.net who is reporting that based on their research, the company is setting things up so that specific areas of the world will have specific bosses they can fight that will make their battles feel a little more original and less like a global thing.
With the temporary Kanto raid bosses giving us a lot of time to think, but impeding our research, here is what we know below:
- Walrein, Duskull and Pinsir are available as raid bosses in the areas where Latios currently resides as the legendary raid boss (North America, South America and Africa).
- Houndoom, Shuppet, and Granbull are available as raid bosses in the areas were Latiascurrently resides as the legendary raid boss (Europe and Asia).
If the news is true, it’s kind of coll, but also sets the company up for another slew of complaints from Pokémon GO players that they essentially can’t catch them all or have the same shared experiences as everyone else in trying to bring down certain monsters. We’ll know in about a month if the news is true and see how it all shapes out.
- The Latest Pokémon GO Update Gave Your Storage a Boost
- From the Rumor Mill: Will We Be Getting a Pokémon Switch Announcement Soon?
- Pokémon GO Fest 2018 is Already Sold Out in Chicago
- Pokémon GO Fest 2018 is Returning to Chicago
- Pikachu Has a Scrapped Evolution Called Gorochu That Sounds Terrifying
- Pokémon GO to Add Gen 4 Pokémon and Raise the Level Cap
- Pokémon GO Launches the Kanto Event in the U.S.
- Dataminers Find Even More New Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon GO
- Pokemon Go is Going Green for their Earth Day 2018 Event
- Niantic Settles Pokémon GO Fest Lawsuit for $1.5 Million
- Pokémon Go is Running in 8-bit Graphics Today for an April Fool's Gag
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018