Now that The Walking Dead has wrapped up its eighth season, it’s time for Bleeding Cool to shift its attention to Fear the Walking Dead‘s fourth season with Dead Man Blogging: Bleeding Cool’s Fear the Walking Dead Live-Blog!. After a season premiere that did an excellent job introducing new characters (and viewers) into the fold while builiding that kind of “cool dread” that we’ve gotten used to from The Walking Dead. But the real test is this week’s episode ‘Another Day in the Diamond,” where John (Garret Dillahunt), Althea (Maggie Grace) and Morgan (Lennie James) get introduced to Madison (Kim Dickens) and her crew – which should go smoothly, right?
But before we get started, let’s take a look at the trailer/overview of this week’s episode:
Fear the Walking Dead s04e02 ‘Another Day in the Diamond’: A troubled survivor finds allies in an unexpected place; the life Madison has fought to build comes under threat.
● This page should update…but just to be on the safe side I strongly suggest you refresh every now and then to make sure because I’ve been known to ramble often and quickly.
● If you’re going to social media to talk about what we’re talking about, go with: #bclive and #liveblog.
● While you’re waiting (or if you just need a breather from my raw, uncut cult-of-personality), check out some of the cool Fear the Walking Dead “extras” we have waiting for you below.
Morgan gets a surprise visit on last week’s season premiere of Fear the Walking Dead:
Here’s an overview of the new season:
In season 4, we will see the world of Madison Clark (Kim Dickens) and her family through new eyes — the eyes of Morgan Jones (Lennie James), who is joining the story from the world of The Walking Dead. The characters’ immediate pasts mix with an uncertain present of struggle and discovery as they meet new friends, foes, and threats. They fight for each other, against each other and against a legion of the dead to somehow build an existence against the crushing pressure of lives coming apart. There will be darkness and light; terror and grace; and the heroic, mercenary and craven, all crashing together toward a new reality for Fear the Walking Dead.
AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead‘s fourth season stars Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo and Danay Garcia; as well as new series regulars James, Garret Dillahunt, Jenna Elfman and Grace. Produced by AMC Studios, the series is executive produced by Gimple; showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg; Kirkman; Alpert; Hurd and Nicotero.
- Castle Rock Season 1, Episode 6 ‘Filter’ Review: “This Place Was His Church” - August 16, 2018
- USA Network Orders Bourne Franchise Spinoff ‘Treadstone’ Direct to Series - August 16, 2018
- TNT Orders ‘The Alienist’ Follow-Up Limited Series ‘The Angel of Darkness’ - August 16, 2018
- ‘Locke & Key’ EP Carlton Cuse: Hulu Passing Was a “Painful” Experience - August 16, 2018
- New ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’ Teasers Show Life in Decay - August 16, 2018