Do you have any specific strong thoughts about DLC being added to games? We’re sure you do! Which is why we’re quite interested to see what happens now that the developers behind Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night have opened the door for feedback. ArtPlay has opened up a special poll for people to fill out in regards to adding DLC and other special events or releases in the future for their game, where they genuinely want to hear your honest, non-troll or arsenic-laced thoughts. The survey, which you can fill out here, goes over a number of topics to gauge how you feel about certain topics while also getting a brief poll about who is answering their survey in a non-evasive way.
Now how you personally feel about DLC is your thing, we personally can’t stand it and find it to be a blight on the gaming industry as you should just make the damn game and stop bilking us out of our hard-earned cash. But that’s just our opinion. Some of you may love DLC and other additions and would like to see them come to the game. If you do go take part in the survey, please, be respectful. It isn’t often a studio actually wants your feedback.
- Bloodstained Shows Off the Making of Their Soundtrack
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Shows Off New Level In Development Update
- Latest Dev Update For 'Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night' Shows New Footage
- Getting A Taste For Blood With 'Bloodstained' At NYCC 2017
- Koji Igarashi Discusses Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night, Konami, And 505 Games
- Sean Bean is Announced as the First Hitman 2 Elusive Target - October 17, 2018
- SNK 40th Anniversary Edition Announced First Batch of DLC Content - October 17, 2018
- Ludenso Reveal New AR Headset Called MagiMask - October 17, 2018
- World of Tanks Blitz Teams With Mad Max Artist for Halloween Event - October 17, 2018
- Paizo Officially Releases a New Starfinder Guide with Alien Archive 2 - October 17, 2018