A big lesson to take away from this story is that if you insist on doing YouTube pranks, learn the law first. Kanghua Ren, also known on YouTube as ReSet, is facing a possible prison sentence for a prank pulled on a homeless man.
The Independent is reporting that Ren made a video in which he replaced the frosting an Oreo cookie with toothpaste and gave them to a homeless man, with the “prank” intent of forcing him to brush his teeth for once. Once the prank was finished, Ren offered the guy €300 to stay quiet. I think you know where the prank heads from there, which we won’t show. To be fair, we can’t, because the video has been taken down from his page since, but we won’t show others who have uploaded it because it’s just cruel.
That’s exactly what Barcelona authorities decided when the video was brought to their attention, who have charged Ren with a “crime against moral integrity” which carries with it a fine of €30k and a possible prison sentence of 24 months. This is nothing new, as other websites have pointed out that he has had previous videos offering sandwiches to kids and the elderly with cat feces in them.
- YouTube Drops Thousands of Partners in New "Know Your Customer" Policy
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO)
- Archie Comics Targets Generation Z With Epistolary Fiction on Yarn App
- Equalizer 2 Gets a Brutal But Awesome First Trailer
- The Legend Of Bum-Bo is Getting a Proper Release in 2018
- I Feel Pretty Review: Well Intentioned but Not Well Thought Out
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Nintendo is Now Selling Dockless Switch Consoles in Japan - May 23, 2018
- This Board Needs Decoration: We Review Wizkids’ Pools & Pillars Set - May 23, 2018
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way - May 23, 2018
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived - May 23, 2018