Since we’re starting our approach to the end of the month, it’s time to start seeing what free games will be coming to each subscription service in May, and the first people out of the gate are Xbox who revealed their next set of Games With Gold. One of the biggest additions to the lineup that will have a few people excited as Metal Gear Solid V from Konami, which was already made available to PlayStation Plus members a few months ago, so it looks like the company decided they wanted to give Xbox owners a shot at getting The Phantom Pain.
The other three on the list are some cool and interesting choices, starting with Streets Of Rage from the Sega Vintage collection, which will make a lot of retro gamers very happy to have an old-school title in the mix. Next is Super Mega Baseball 2, which actually comes out on May 1st, so now Xbox users have a chance of picking it up for free for the next month. Finally, Vanquish rounds out the four games, as one of the best shooter titles to hit the Xbox 360 back in 2010, but it’s not been revealed if this will be the 360 version or the updated PC version that was released last year converted for Xbox One users.
- Xbox Reveals the Next Line of Titles in Games with Gold for August 2018
- Xbox Shows Off Their Next Lineup for Games With Gold in July
- Survival Horror Game Agony Finally Gets a Release Date
- Xbox Insiders Getting a Preview of the May Update Now
- Yoku’s Island Express Gets a Formal Release Date for May
- Blockchain Gaming, while the Current Fad, is Fated for Failure
- Microsoft Apparently Hiring for Next Xbox Console Design
- Fortnite Receives a New Vehicle in the Latest Patch - October 16, 2018
- Treyarch Teases Next DLC Zombie Map for Black Ops 4 - October 16, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for October 16-22, 2018 - October 16, 2018
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats - October 15, 2018
- UK’s National Videogame Museum Opens Permanently in November - October 15, 2018