Today, Nintendo released an English version of a Japanese trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition, which puts the highlights squarely on a number of heroes from previous games that are beloved by the fans. You may remember some weeks back us showing off this trailer for the game, which featured seven specific characters. Those characters would be Darunia, Ruto, Marin, Sheik, Skull Kid, Tingle, and Young Link. Now, we have a western version of the trailer to enjoy!
It’s really cool to see Nintendo feature characters out of some of the most popular Legend Of Zelda titles from the ’90s, including Link’s Awakening from the Game Boy, and The Ocarina Of Time and Majora’s Mask both from the N64. As we slowly make our way to the May 18th release on Nintendo Switch, you can see the company along with team Ninja and Koei Tecmo are really going all out with this version to make it one of the best battle games you’ll find on the console. And that includes paying fan service to those of us who grew up with it. Did I ever imagine I’d be fighting a slew of enemies with Marin holding a giant bell and calling for the Wind Fish? Never! But I’m stoked to be able to try!
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Receives a Fifth Character Trailer
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Receives a Fourth Character Trailer
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Gets a Third Character Trailer
- Nintendo Finally Gives Us A Release Date For Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
- New Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Trailer Shows Off the Game's Best Moments
- Koei Tecmo Releases New Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Pics Showing Updated Looks
- More Characters Highlighted In Japanese Trailer For Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Gets A Japanese Character Trailer
- PlayStation Shows Off New Footage of H1Z1 on Their Console - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Files a Trademark for the Term “Outriders” in Europe - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Releases a Ton of New Images for Octopath Traveler - May 20, 2018
- Treyarch Explains There Was Never a Plan for a Campaign in Black Ops 4 - May 20, 2018
- Crusader Kings Barely Launched a Kickstarter and Already Got Funded - May 20, 2018