Some cool news today from Madmind Studios and Maximum Games as we finally have a release date set for their horror survival title Agony. As you can see from the game’s trailer below, which properly announces the game for PC, PS4, and Xbox One on May 29th, this is basically the stuff of nightmares wrapped up into a game where you have the power to control anyone, including the monsters that surround you in the underworld, in order to survive and make it to the one who graced you with those powers. The console versions will be censored from the game’s original highly graphical content, but the PC version will have an option to turn the censorship off if you wish. Which we’re pretty sure most PC players will end up doing. Enjoy the trailer and a brief description of the game below.
Survive the limits of your mind and venture into the most secret realms of hell. Agony is a first-person survival horror game set in hell. You will begin your journey as a tormented soul within the depths of the underworld, without any memories of your past. Equipped with the special ability to control people on your journey – even possessing demons themselves – you’ll have all the necessary tools to survive in the extreme conditions of hell.
- Madmind Studio Shows Off the New Ultra-Hard Mode in Agony
- Xbox Announces Their May Lineup of Games With Gold
- Yoku’s Island Express Gets a Formal Release Date for May
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr Pushed to June
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 To Receive Infinity War DLC Pack
- Dark Souls Remastered for Nintendo Switch Pushed Back
- A New Castlevania Has Been Announced But it's a Japan Exclusive Mobile Game
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Nintendo is Now Selling Dockless Switch Consoles in Japan - May 23, 2018
- This Board Needs Decoration: We Review Wizkids’ Pools & Pillars Set - May 23, 2018
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way - May 23, 2018
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived - May 23, 2018