Are you a comic book retailer who wished they could have gone to the Diamond Retailer Summit in Chicago but just couldn’t make it? And I don’t mean just for all the swag, but for the retailer workshops too? Well, Diamond Comic Distributors filmed some of them and uploaded them to YouTube. Not that many viewers yet, but that’s what Bleeding Cool is for.
And as retail is moving to a model where people see stuff in stores and then order it cheaper online, comic stores have to be able to find a way to compete in that environment.
The world of smart phones has taken showrooming to a new, brazen level. This presentation by Speaker, Author, & Retail Educator Phil Wrzesinski teaches you one eye-opening truth about these customers and shows you how to deal with showroomers the right way so that you can win back some of that business. You’ll walk away with insights and techniques that will raise your conversion rates through the roof.
Sadly he didn’t include creating elaborate Mousetrap-style apparatus to fling customers into your store. Maybe that might have been a little too expensive.
- BC Exclusive Reveal: Sideshow Collectibles Poison Ivy Statue First Look For Earth Day!
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Sunday, April 22
- Sean Manaea Has Thrown The First No-Hitter of 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018