Are you a comic book retailer who wished they could have gone to the Diamond Retailer Summit in Chicago but just couldn’t make it? And I don’t mean just for all the swag, but for the retailer workshops too? Well, Diamond Comic Distributors filmed some of them and uploaded them to YouTube. Not that many viewers yet, but that’s what Bleeding Cool is for.
And as retail is moving to a model where people see stuff in stores and then order it cheaper online, comic stores have to be able to find a way to compete in that environment.
The world of smart phones has taken showrooming to a new, brazen level. This presentation by Speaker, Author, & Retail Educator Phil Wrzesinski teaches you one eye-opening truth about these customers and shows you how to deal with showroomers the right way so that you can win back some of that business. You’ll walk away with insights and techniques that will raise your conversion rates through the roof.
Sadly he didn’t include creating elaborate Mousetrap-style apparatus to fling customers into your store. Maybe that might have been a little too expensive.
- BC Exclusive Reveal: Sideshow Collectibles Poison Ivy Statue First Look For Earth Day!
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Sunday, April 22
- Sean Manaea Has Thrown The First No-Hitter of 2018
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018