In a couple weeks, you’re going to get a very limited window to pick up some special armor as Capcom will be dropping Sakura (Street Fighter V) into Monster Hunter: World starting on May 3rd. Sam as the Ryu armor the company dropped into the game a while back, this is basically just pieces of armor that will make you look like the character from the game, but really don’t offer anything special when it comes to defense. In essence, you’re questing for an equipable skin that’s been broken into pieces, but hey, we know some people love to do that.
The event will kick off on May 3rd and run for a solid week until May 10th, where you’ll be doing a three-part quest against Pink Rathian this time around. You’ll need to be Hunter Rank 12 in order to even take part in the quest, so if you’re down a couple levels, this is the time to start grinding. Capcom hasn’t given any more details as to what you’ll need to do during the quest, as we’re sure they don’t want people training ahead of time to get what they need in short order. We wish all of you seeking her armor luck in your quests!
- Capcom Confirms Monster Hunter: World for PC Releasing in August
- How Would You Like a Better Version of Ryu's Armor in Monster Hunter: World?
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Coming to Nintendo Switch in August
- Elder Dragon Kulve Taroth Comes to Monster Hunter: World
- You can Now Edit Your Monster Hunter: World Character with a Voucher
- Capcom Now Offering Character Editor Vouchers for Monster Hunter: World
- The Deviljho Comes To Monster Hunter: World Next Week
- Devil May Cry's Dante is Coming to Monster Hunter: World
- Astroneer Receives an Official Release Date in February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Black Desert Online Releases Their New Drieghan Expansion - November 14, 2018
- Microsoft Shows Off Changes for Xbox One’s November Update - November 14, 2018
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Receives a Teaser Trailer - November 14, 2018
- This War of Mine: Stories Receives New DLC with “The Last Broadcast” - November 14, 2018