Are you a comic book retailer who wished they could have gone to the Diamond Summit in Chicago but just couldn’t make it? And I don’t mean just for all the swag but for the retailer workshops?
Well, Diamond Comic Distributors filmed some of them. And uploaded them to YouTube. Not that many viewers yet, but that’s what Bleeding Cool is for.
I’m also a big fan of advertising on very low budgets. Things can get a lot more creative this way. That’s why Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget caught my eye…
Not every business has tens of thousands of dollars to spend on advertising. If you have a limited budget, join Speaker, Author, & Retail Educator Phil Wrzesinski to learn seven proven techniques for getting traffic through your door at minimal or no cost to you.
Sadly he didn’t include creating elaborate Mousetrap-style apparatus to fling customers into your store,. Maybe that might have been a little too expensive.
- BC Exclusive Reveal: Sideshow Collectibles Poison Ivy Statue First Look For Earth Day!
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Sunday, April 22
- Sean Manaea Has Thrown The First No-Hitter of 2018
- YouTuber ReSet Could Serve Two Years in Prison for Prank Video
- Mimi Cruz of Night Flight Comics Vs Comics Distribution - September 24, 2018
- Fat Jack’s Comicrypt Displays Crisis #8 Artwork For the First Time During Tom King’s Heroes In Crisis Signing - September 24, 2018
- Denver Comic Con Changes Name to Denver Pop Culture Con For 2019 - September 24, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #2 - September 24, 2018
- Do You Remember… Superman’s Penis? - September 24, 2018