It’s not easy being green, at least that’s what Kermit the Frog likes to say. The adorable and usually upbeat frog is splashing his way into our hearts in this brand-new Disney trading pin. The pin is out now, just in time for Earth Day!
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) April 18, 2018
This pin will be available at Disney’s Pin Traders, inside of Disney Springs. But I am willing to bet you’ll be able to locate this pin at other locations throughout the resort.
- Nerd Food: Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Disney World’s Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - May 22, 2018
- Kurt Angle Opens Monday Night RAW with Some Exciting Announcements - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Having Lunch at Disney World’s Columbia Harbour House - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018
- Limited-Edition Banshee Flies into Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 27th - May 21, 2018