This morning, Team 17 officially announced that Yoku’s Island Express will finally be released! The awesome pinball-esq adventure game will be coming to PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One on May 29th. We had a lot of fun playing with this game back at PAX East a couple weeks ago as you get to shoot yourself around an island that’s been designed to work like a giant organic pinball machine with the hopes of delivering the mail on time. As part of the announcement, the company released the video below along with an official description of the game. Please enjoy as we look forward to playing it again in May!
Yoku the dung beetle has arrived on Mokumana Island to take over the role of postmaster and he’s ready for the easy life, soaking up the sun and delivering parcels on a tropical paradise! However, an ancient island deity is trapped in a restless sleep – and it’s all down to Yoku to traverse the island using a unique blend of pinball mechanics, platforming and open world exploration, in an amazing adventure to help those in need! Flip and bump our pint-sized protagonist around the stunning hand-painted island on your quest to rebuild the post-office and wake an old god from its slumber.
- Xbox Announces Their May Lineup of Games With Gold
- Survival Horror Game Agony Finally Gets a Release Date
- Xbox Insiders Getting a Preview of the May Update Now
- Having Fun With the Mail in Yoku’s Island Express
- Worms W.M.D Gets A Launch Trailer To Celebrate Its Switch Release
- Nintendo Highlights New Indie Titles With "Nintendo x Indies" Trailer
- Doin' Hard Time... For Now: We Review 'The Escapists 2'
- Nintendo Announces First Indie Games Coming To The Switch
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76 - October 22, 2018
- Jade Raymond, Founder of EA Motive, Has Left the Company - October 22, 2018
- Intellivision Releases a New Trailer for the Amico Console - October 22, 2018