Calling all Dapper Day fans and fashionistas! The Dress Shop in Downtown Disney has officially opened, moving from the quaint pop-up shop to a full-blown store.
Guests can find vintage-inspired clothing based on some of their favorite Disney attractions and rides, as well as Pandora jewelry and other whimsical accessories! This shop is a part of a major facelift to the Downtown Disney shopping district, which will be under construction (but open to guests) throughout this year.
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018