Calling all Dapper Day fans and fashionistas! The Dress Shop in Downtown Disney has officially opened, moving from the quaint pop-up shop to a full-blown store.
Guests can find vintage-inspired clothing based on some of their favorite Disney attractions and rides, as well as Pandora jewelry and other whimsical accessories! This shop is a part of a major facelift to the Downtown Disney shopping district, which will be under construction (but open to guests) throughout this year.
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018
- Tranquil Ashes Cosplay Talks the Inspiration Behind This Fall’s CosGala Event in Baltimore - May 19, 2018
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items - May 19, 2018