Calling all Dapper Day fans and fashionistas! The Dress Shop in Downtown Disney has officially opened, moving from the quaint pop-up shop to a full-blown store.
Guests can find vintage-inspired clothing based on some of their favorite Disney attractions and rides, as well as Pandora jewelry and other whimsical accessories! This shop is a part of a major facelift to the Downtown Disney shopping district, which will be under construction (but open to guests) throughout this year.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018