We’ve been super patient in waiting for tinyBuild Games to finally release Graveyard Keeper. The game looks and plays super awesome, as we got to try out the morbid simulator, as we got to try it our briefly at PAX West last year. Today, we got an update on some news for the game, as the developers have been busting their tails over it for the past year and are ready to start signing people up for the Alpha testing phase. Along with the news, we got a proper reveal trailer for the game, which shows us a good five minutes of doing unethical things with corpses in a time when you need to find creative ways to stay in business when all your customers are dead. Enjoy the trailer below, along with a description of the game from tinyBuild.
About Graveyard Keeper
- Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper hotdog meat for the festival when you have so many resources lying around?
- Gather valuable resources & craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business, go ahead and gather valuable resources scattered in the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
- Make business alliances. These dead bodies don’t need all that blood, do they? Why not sell it to someone who can put it to good use. Same for body parts. Hey, it’s being efficient with recycling!
- Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without these. Take a trip into the unknown and find useful new ingredients which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers. Capitalism.
- TinyBuild Games Releases a Horrifying New Trailer for Garage
- Hello Neighbor Is Coming to Mobile Devices in July
- Streets of Rogue Gets a New Update with Tons of Features
- TinyBuild Games Releases Extended Gameplay Trailer for Garage
- Hello Neighbor Finds Its Way to PS4 in Latest Trailer
- TinyBuild Brings Six Games To Switch That Have Already Been Released
- TinyBuild Games To Announce Six New Switch Games On Saturday
- Hello Neighbor On Track For A Nintendo Switch & PS4 Release, According To PEGI
- 'Hello Neighbor' Gets A New Creepy Halloween Trailer
- The First Ever University Esports Hub Launches in UK as the NSE - August 16, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Teases New Operative Ahead of Six Major Paris - August 16, 2018
- Overwatch League Will Add a Team in Toronto Next Season - August 16, 2018
- Rinoa Heartilly Joins the Roster of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - August 16, 2018
- The Endless Mission is Receiving a Beta After PAX West - August 16, 2018