Traditional Japanese candy and cuisine have been a staple in my diet for some time. I know I’ve been talking about Japan Crate a lot lately, and for good reason. They send over unique and fun Japanese snacks, which also includes traditional candy — such as this Dragon Plum candy!
I’ve never had Dragon Plum candy before. Originating from Okinawa, this sweet candy had a pitted plum inside of it, making it easy to eat. I gotta say, the sweetness of the candy and the saltiness of the plum blend beautifully. This was a real treat to get, and I wish I had more. If you find these out in the wild, be sure to try one! It looks like they’re available on Amazon, too.
- Nerd Food: Potato Pancakes with House-Made Applesauce from Bauernmarket in Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Bubble Tea at Joy of Tea in Epcot - May 23, 2018
- Edna Mode Will Be Seeing You This Summer at Disneyland Resort! - May 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Rice Cream at the Norway Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase - May 23, 2018
- Wear Pocky and Polaroid with Pride: UNIQLO’s Retro-Style ‘The Brand’ Line - May 23, 2018