After several starts and stalls, the Masters of the Universe film from Mattel and Sony Pictures may have finally gotten themselves a directing pair.
The Brothers Nee (Aaron Nee and Adam Nee) have reportedly been chosen by The Power of Greyskull to take over the directors’ chairs on the He-Man film from previously attached developing writer and director, David S. Goyer. Goyer is still writing the script, reportedly.
The pair previously helmed the critically acclaimed indie thriller Band of Robbers.
This hasn’t been confirmed by either the Nees or Sony yet, but there has been an official release date of 2019 for some time on the film.
This story is developing and we’ll let you know when there’s an update.
- Spider-Man Gets One Heck of a Cool Infinity War Hot Toys Release
- Ant-Man and the Wasp Funko Pops Are on the Way
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Friday, April 20
- Viacom Reviving Rugrats: New TV Series and “Live-Action” Feature Film - July 16, 2018
- Timothée Chalamet May Be the Kwisatz Haderach in New Dune Film - July 16, 2018
- Jason Momoa Wants to Make Aquaman “A Great King” - July 16, 2018
- There Will Be Fish Puns Galore in Aquaman, Says Jason Momoa - July 16, 2018
- James Wan Teases ANOTHER Aquaman Scene Pre-SDCC Trailer Drop - July 16, 2018