After several starts and stalls, the Masters of the Universe film from Mattel and Sony Pictures may have finally gotten themselves a directing pair.
The Brothers Nee (Aaron Nee and Adam Nee) have reportedly been chosen by The Power of Greyskull to take over the directors’ chairs on the He-Man film from previously attached developing writer and director, David S. Goyer. Goyer is still writing the script, reportedly.
The pair previously helmed the critically acclaimed indie thriller Band of Robbers.
This hasn’t been confirmed by either the Nees or Sony yet, but there has been an official release date of 2019 for some time on the film.
This story is developing and we’ll let you know when there’s an update.
- Spider-Man Gets One Heck of a Cool Infinity War Hot Toys Release
- Ant-Man and the Wasp Funko Pops Are on the Way
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Friday, April 20
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Gets a Third Season From Amazon - May 20, 2018
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Has the Deepest of EU Cuts [Spoiler-Free Review] - May 20, 2018
- Vincent D’Onofrio Says He’s Wrapped on Daredevil Season 3, End of Kingpin? - May 19, 2018
- James Gunn Congratulates Deadpool 2 Cast and Crew on Their Big Opening - May 19, 2018
- Black Milk Clothing Re-Releases Its Magical Labyrinth Collection - May 18, 2018