After several starts and stalls, the Masters of the Universe film from Mattel and Sony Pictures may have finally gotten themselves a directing pair.
The Brothers Nee (Aaron Nee and Adam Nee) have reportedly been chosen by The Power of Greyskull to take over the directors’ chairs on the He-Man film from previously attached developing writer and director, David S. Goyer. Goyer is still writing the script, reportedly.
The pair previously helmed the critically acclaimed indie thriller Band of Robbers.
This hasn’t been confirmed by either the Nees or Sony yet, but there has been an official release date of 2019 for some time on the film.
This story is developing and we’ll let you know when there’s an update.
- Spider-Man Gets One Heck of a Cool Infinity War Hot Toys Release
- Ant-Man and the Wasp Funko Pops Are on the Way
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Friday, April 20
- Ezra Miller Had “Serious Meltdown” About THAT ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Spoiler - November 19, 2018
- Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer Arrives as Fandango Tickets Launch - November 19, 2018
- Did You Know: Kathleen Kennedy Was a Dancer in ‘Temple of Doom’?! - November 19, 2018
- ‘Supergirl’ TV Spot For “Elseworlds” Has Kara Imprisoned?! - November 19, 2018
- ‘Once Upon A Deadpool’ Gets an Official Trailer - November 19, 2018