The season finale of Arrow is being filmed as I write this. Stephen Amell posted a thank-you to the crew on his Facebook pages this morning and talked about the fact they were filming in a brewery. The big news earlier this week was the promotion of Beth Schwartz to showrunner for season 7 with Marc Guggenheim moving to story consultant and Wendy Mericle moving on to other projects. This is the time of year when everything wraps up and lays the groundwork for next year.
And while there has been a ton of speculation about the season finale being a game changer, and that won’t be undone any time soon, we still don’t know what is going to happen. We get a tiny bit more information from actor David Ramsey talking to EW.com about the finale and how the finale showdown between Oliver Queen and Ricardo Diaz (Kirk Acevedo) won’t go the way fans would expect.
Oliver is going to pay a price that he hasn’t really paid before. Unlike our other bad guys, who are really trying to go for the jugular in sense that they’re trying to kill Oliver, Ricardo Diaz is just destroying his family piece by piece.
That’s an interesting statement in that Oliver has lost his mother to Slade Wilson, his one time love and friend Laurel to Damien Darhk, and was run through by Ra’s al Ghul. All that’s left for him to lose is Felicity, William, his secret identity, and his freedom.
Arrow airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp Funko Pops Are on the Way
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Friday, April 20
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 22 Recap: The End - May 19, 2018
- HBO Chooses the Cleveland Browns for the New Season of Hard Knocks - May 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Decrypting Episode 9, ‘Hope’ - May 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Who is Coville’s Cult Worshiping Now? - May 18, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: 2 Sneak Peeks at Tonight’s Season Finale - May 18, 2018