Sonic the Hedgehog #1, the new series from IDW featuring the Sega favourite, has sold out of its second printing and has gone to a third printing, out one with a cover by Tyson Hesse. Look for it in stores on the 9th of May.
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #1
(W) Ian Flynn (A) Tracy Yardley, Jim Amash, Bob Smith (CA) Tyson Hesse
SONIC’S RACING INTO A NEW ADVENTURE! After defeating the evil Dr. Eggman’s latest plot, Sonic is racing around the world to shut down the robotic Badnik forces that are still attacking villages. But it’s a big job for one person-even Sonic the Hedgehog! Fortunately, he’ll have some help from his best friend: Tails!
While Batman #45 out today has sold out and gone to a second printing with a recoloured version of the cover below…
(W) Tom King (A) Sandu Florea (A/CA) Tony S. Daniel
“THE TRAVELERS” part one! Booster Gold has come to Gotham City, and he’s enlisting Batman and Catwoman to go on a time-traveling mission to rescue…Booster Gold! It seems a younger Booster Gold has gone back in time to kidnap an even younger version of himself, and to rescue his own past, Booster must pursue both of his previous incarnations through Batman’s history to find out what is going on. The start of a new story that will sow the seeds for a whole new epic to come-and also the return of Master Class artist Tony S. Daniel (DAMAGE) to BATMAN!
Yeah, the story was nothing like that, was it? Look for the second printing on the 16th May.
- The Daily LITG – 17th October 2018 – Lucifer Won’t Eat His Porridge - October 17, 2018
- The Futures of Turtles, Ponies, Ghostbusters, and Kyle Baker’s Black Panther Debuts in IDW January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018