There have been a few complaints about Sea Of Thieves since it launched, and one of the big ones seemed to be customization of the ships as there were only a couple of options. To be blunt, it seems like fans expected more and were mad when there wasn’t. The latest patch that went live today will have a new design, as you can see below, sold at the Legendary Hideout. The team at Rare also decided to fix a number of bugs that people have been running into throughout Sea Of Thieves, which we’ve included below from the full list of patch notes.
- Pirate Legend – The first legendary ship customisations have arrived at the Shipwright’s Shop in the Legendary Hideout! From here you can purchase your new Pirate Legend sails, hull and figurehead.
- Sound Effects – Players will now hear a new sound effect when they open a Lore Book and when a Merchant Alliance contract has expired.
- Spring Cleaning – It is now easier to place chests and skulls on shelves in the Captain’s Cabin, and to drop items overboard!
- Controller Remapping – We’ve added push-to-talk to the list of actions players can rebind on controller.
- The server migration-free zone around the Skeleton Forts has been doubled.
- Trading companies now inform you when you have reached the voyage purchase limit for the day (Refreshes at 6am in-game time).
- Fixed clipping of reward values in wallet UI animations.
- Fixed text clipping in the Reputation menu UI.
- Company icons in the voyage pop-up UI are now the correct size.
- Ammo box on Lookout Point can now be used.
- Skeleton crews encountered during bounty quests and skeleton forts now have correctly matching attire.
- Players weapon selection from the Armoury should no longer reset to default after death.
- A notification should now trigger when a crewmate finds a reward from a Message in a Bottle map.
- Ships should no longer spawn with damage.
- Voyage description text has been increased in size, and should now be easier to read from a distance.
- Filters in the Equipment Chest will no longer become impossible to select.
- Candles are no longer floating in the air on Old Salts Atoll
- Lantern in the north-western part of Kraken’s Fall is no longer floating above the barrels.
- Skeleton Fort Cannons can once again be manned by players without fear of an explosive demise.
- Appearance of the water in the Legend Hideout has been improved.
- Rain will no longer appear inside the Legend Hideout Tunnel.
- Players will now correctly take damage from gunpowder kegs whilst underwater.
- Multiple text bugs and NPC dialogue issues in English have been resolved.
- Sea of Thieves Finally Adds in Closed Crews Patch with Latest Update
- Sea Of Thieves Talks About the Whole Single and Duo Player Situation
- Rare Reveals Future Content Plans for Sea of Thieves
- Sailing the Salty Seas: We Review Sea of Thieves
- Sea of Thieves Players in Uproar Over Someone Hitting Pirate Legend Status
- Sea Of Thieves Kills the Death Cost Plans After Fan Outrage
- Twitch Streamers are Making Guides to Sea Of Thieves
- Ubisoft Tease Their Fans About Their Pre-E3 Event - May 24, 2018
- The Sims 4 is Getting a New Expansion Bringing in the Seasons - May 24, 2018
- From The Rumor Mill: Are We Getting Dying Light 2 at E3? - May 24, 2018
- Capcom Examines the History of the Street Fighter Alpha Series in Latest Video - May 24, 2018
- Ubisoft Reveals Their Next DLC for Far Cry 5 in Hours of Darkness Trailer - May 24, 2018