On April 22nd, Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be turning 20 years old! This milestone event has inspired Disney’s merchandise team, who came up with some clever ways to celebrate Disney World’s fourth theme park. According to the Disney Parks Blog:
“We mixed earth tone colors with images of animals and icons reminiscent of the beautifully sculpted animal carvings found on the breathtaking Tree of Life,” explained Cody Reynolds, Senior Creative Director with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Creative Group. “Guests love merchandise that commemorates significant moments in time,” said Katie Thompson from Global Merchandise Strategy at Disney Parks Merchandise. “This new merchandise builds on the success of recent theme park anniversary collections, and offers something for everyone looking to celebrate at Animal Kingdom throughout the upcoming year.”
The merchandise will appeal to guests young and old, and will include clothing, home goods, and more. I can’t wait to see these items in person for my trip next month!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018