Entertainment Weekly is highlighting the upcoming Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom by making it one of their summer preview movies. The new trailer has given us a much better idea of what the plot is, and now we have some fun promo images and a cover for the movie as well.
“We upped the stunt game,” Pratt tells EW of the new film. (We’re guessing posing for selfies isn’t what he meant.)
Director J.A. Bayona teases that the second half of the movie will have a “more suspenseful, darker, claustrophobic, and even has this kind of gothic element” to it.
“We’re all trying to make something that will be part of the Jurassic empire and tonally match the previous movies, but we’re going off in a new direction,” Pratt says.
Pratt jokes that he showed up to set every day to give “all three of my scared faces.”
Summary: When the island’s dormant volcano begins roaring to life, Owen and Claire mount a campaign to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from this extinction-level event.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, directed by J.A. Bayona, stars Jeff Goldblum, Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Toby Jones, James Cromwell, Ted Levine, Geraldine Chaplin, Rafe Spall, B.D. Wong, and Justice Smith. It will be released on June 22nd.
- 'Fallen Kingdom' Has More Practical Dinos Than Previous 'Jurassic Park' Sequels
- Avengers: Infinity War Hits Build-A-Bear, and It Is Adorable
- Avengers: Infinity War Gets 5 Connected Posters Exclusively for Odeon Cinemas
- Halloween Gets a New Very Johnny Cash-esque Poster
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Thursday, April 19
- Masters of the Universe Collector's Choice Stridor Revealed by Super7
- Blade Joins The One:12 Collective Line in The Fall
- Marvel Tried to Keep the Russo Brothers from Killing [Spoiler] in Avengers: Infinity War - May 22, 2018
- 2 New TV Spots for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - May 22, 2018
- This Scene Almost Didn’t Make it into Deadpool 2 [Spoilers] - May 22, 2018
- 4 Behind-the-Scenes Images from Solo: A Star Wars Story - May 22, 2018
- Liam Neeson Eyeing Role in the Men in Black Reboot - May 22, 2018