Parfaits are a wonderful warm weather treat, and depending on what you put in them, they can be healthy too! And this parfait is perfect for the little merperson in your life.
- JAR DECOR:
- 3 large glass mason jars
- Purple permanent marker
- Mini silver plastic forks
- 1 large box vanilla pudding
- Turquoise and purple gel food coloring
- 8 graham crackers
- 2 Cups raspberries
- 1 Cup strawberries, hulled and sliced horizontally
- Star fruit, sliced 1/4″ thick
All cutting should be done by an adult.
DECORATE JARS: Using the purple marker, draw Ariel’s shells on the front and center side of the glass jars.
Wrap twine around the jars, add the fork, and tie a bow around it.
PUDDING: Prepare vanilla pudding according to instructions on the box. Once pudding has set, divide between 2 bowls.
In first bowl, stir in a few drops of turquoise food coloring until it’s fully blended. In second bowl, stir in a few drops of purple food coloring until it’s fully blended. Set bowls aside.
Add graham crackers to a food processor to create crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, place graham crackers in a zip-top bag and crush into crumbs with a rolling pin.
FILL JARS: Using a spoon, start by adding a layer of graham crumbs, about 4 tablespoons.
Next, fill the jar just short of half way with the turquoise pudding.
Add an equal portion of the purple pudding, filled just below the neck of the jar.
Top the jar with strawberry slices and raspberries.
Add a slice or 2 of star fruit on top.
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018