— Disney Style (@DisneyStyle) April 17, 2018
Are you ready for some new, comfortable, and good-for-humans Disney shoes? TOMS and Disney have teamed up to release this adorable 30-piece Disney Princess collection, which hits stores June 21st! According to TOMS, this line will “empower women and girls in the pursuit of their dreams. [It’s] for those who break glass ceilings, not glass slippers.”
If you aren’t aware, every time you buy a pair of TOMS, they donate a pair to a person in need. It’s a good way to buy yourself a pair of fashionable shoes while also doing good for someone else. The line will also include sun and optical wear and will range in price from $49-$190, depending on what you buy. The shoes will be in girls and women’s sizes.
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018
- Tranquil Ashes Cosplay Talks the Inspiration Behind This Fall’s CosGala Event in Baltimore - May 19, 2018
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items - May 19, 2018