— Disney Style (@DisneyStyle) April 17, 2018
Are you ready for some new, comfortable, and good-for-humans Disney shoes? TOMS and Disney have teamed up to release this adorable 30-piece Disney Princess collection, which hits stores June 21st! According to TOMS, this line will “empower women and girls in the pursuit of their dreams. [It’s] for those who break glass ceilings, not glass slippers.”
If you aren’t aware, every time you buy a pair of TOMS, they donate a pair to a person in need. It’s a good way to buy yourself a pair of fashionable shoes while also doing good for someone else. The line will also include sun and optical wear and will range in price from $49-$190, depending on what you buy. The shoes will be in girls and women’s sizes.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018