— Disney Style (@DisneyStyle) April 17, 2018
Are you ready for some new, comfortable, and good-for-humans Disney shoes? TOMS and Disney have teamed up to release this adorable 30-piece Disney Princess collection, which hits stores June 21st! According to TOMS, this line will “empower women and girls in the pursuit of their dreams. [It’s] for those who break glass ceilings, not glass slippers.”
If you aren’t aware, every time you buy a pair of TOMS, they donate a pair to a person in need. It’s a good way to buy yourself a pair of fashionable shoes while also doing good for someone else. The line will also include sun and optical wear and will range in price from $49-$190, depending on what you buy. The shoes will be in girls and women’s sizes.
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018