While researching all of the fun new food options at Disney for my next trip, this rather pretty drink popped up on my Twitter feed.
Amorette’s Patisserie is pouring a sweet sip – the Millennial Pink Celebration Toast! Enjoy a tall glass of Fairy Tale Celebration Cuvée topped with adorable millennial pink chocolate ears. 🐭🎀 pic.twitter.com/LTyG4P82Gl
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) April 15, 2018
What more can I say? Has this Millennial Pink trend gone too far? No. I love the color pink. The Fairy Tale Celebration Cuvée is also rather delicious, and oh my. Those tiny, adorable chocolate ears are too much. Will I indulge myself on this next month? Yes. But wait! There’s more.
Here at #MagicKingdom we love all things pink! Put on your Millennial Pink Spirit Jersey from the Emporium then stop by Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies for the new Millennial Pink Milkshake! pic.twitter.com/kJ5141of8m
— Walt Disney World Today (@WDWToday) April 14, 2018
Those milkshakes are insane. Everything about them screams sugar rush, but I love them. I am so ready to try everything Millennial Pink next month!
- Nerd Food: Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Disney World’s Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - May 22, 2018
- Kurt Angle Opens Monday Night RAW with Some Exciting Announcements - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Having Lunch at Disney World’s Columbia Harbour House - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018
- Limited-Edition Banshee Flies into Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 27th - May 21, 2018