While researching all of the fun new food options at Disney for my next trip, this rather pretty drink popped up on my Twitter feed.
Amorette’s Patisserie is pouring a sweet sip – the Millennial Pink Celebration Toast! Enjoy a tall glass of Fairy Tale Celebration Cuvée topped with adorable millennial pink chocolate ears. 🐭🎀 pic.twitter.com/LTyG4P82Gl
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) April 15, 2018
What more can I say? Has this Millennial Pink trend gone too far? No. I love the color pink. The Fairy Tale Celebration Cuvée is also rather delicious, and oh my. Those tiny, adorable chocolate ears are too much. Will I indulge myself on this next month? Yes. But wait! There’s more.
Here at #MagicKingdom we love all things pink! Put on your Millennial Pink Spirit Jersey from the Emporium then stop by Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies for the new Millennial Pink Milkshake! pic.twitter.com/kJ5141of8m
— Walt Disney World Today (@WDWToday) April 14, 2018
Those milkshakes are insane. Everything about them screams sugar rush, but I love them. I am so ready to try everything Millennial Pink next month!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018