Joker is getting a new statue from Sideshow Collectibles. Up for order this Thursday, this one is a horrific-looking version of the Clown Prince of Crime, part of their Gotham City Nightmare series. There will be two versions- a regular version and a Sideshow Exclusive version with a interchangeable head sculpt that is maybe the scariest Joker face of all-time. You can check out a bunch of pictures and details of the statue below.
Sideshow is thrilled to present The Joker Statue, the next twisted face in the Gotham City Nightmare collection, which dares to ask, what would the familiar faces of Gotham become when viewed through eyes filled with fear?
“We took the insanity of The Joker and made his entire makeup a tableaux of bas-relief Easter eggs of his entire existence,” Creative Director Tom Gilliland explained.
The Joker Statue measures 20” tall, emerging from a chemical vat filled with venomous green acid. Beneath copper-colored pipes, the architecture for Gotham City can be seen laying the groundwork for the rise of this nightmarish Clown Prince of Crime.
“All it takes is one bad day” to make this statue your most frightening nightmare yet! This intricate statue is bursting with brilliant details revealing just what makes The Joker who he is, sculpted in polystone with vinyl and PVC elements. From Ace Chemicals to the famed Arkham Asylum as his backbone, The Joker Statue will keep you captivated by the horror as you search for references to the some of the villain’s most infamous moments.
“We wanted a very organic collage of all the elements of his life and his character intermeshed into his body,” Sculptor Paul Komoda added.
Spot Harley Quinn and Red Hood, a school of Joker Fish and freakish faces, and homages to artists like Jim Lee, Frank Miller, Dave McKean, and more all wrapped up in this warped vision of the Clown Prince of Crime. Can you find all the hidden secrets? Lean in closer, but beware as he offers you a gag flower- or else the joke may be on you!
The Exclusive edition of The Joker comes with a swap-out portrait revealing another face of his nightmarish insanity, with a closed mouth and curled green hair. The Exclusive edition also includes a small pedestal for displaying the alternate portrait, a jack-in-the-box bubbling over with noxious chemicals.
Pair him with the Batman Statue from Gotham City Nightmare to capture the epic struggle of these two legendary foes like never before!
Have the last laugh and add The Joker Statue from Gotham City Nightmare to your collection today.
Pre-orders for The Joker Statue begin on Thursday, April 19th between 12pm-3pm PST. The Exclusive edition will be priced at $535.00 and the Collector edition will be priced at $520.00.
- We Need It: 'Ello Worm from Labyrinth 1:1 Statue
- Ed Skrein to Play the Villain in Maleficent 2
- Talking Comics, Pop-Up Shops, and Side-Kick Sellers at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO)
- Steven Spielberg to Adapt, Possibly Direct DC Comics 'Blackhawk' Movie
- Another New Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
- Full Image Comics Solicits for July 2018: Launching Farmhand, Unnatural, Aphrodite V, New Lieutenants of Metal, New World, Outpost Zero
- Check Out This Awesome Fortnite vs. PUBG Fan Film
- Rob Williams's Project Superpowers Leads Dynamite's July 2018 Solicitations
- RUMOR: Birds of Prey Pushes Back Production Date for Suicide Squad 2
- Countdown to Avengers: Infinity War – The Infinity War Comic Crossover
- Cyclops One:12 Collective Figure Coming in Spring 2019 - August 20, 2018
- We Review the Respawn RSP-400 Gaming Chair - August 19, 2018
- Unboxing the Funko Smuggler’s Bounty Revenge of the Sith Star Wars Box - August 19, 2018
- Power Rangers Lightning Collection Hits Spring 2019 from Hasbro – White Ranger Revealed! - August 19, 2018
- Funko Round-Up: Prince, Horror 5 Star, Geoffery Lives, and Mega Man! - August 18, 2018