Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop in Orlando, Florida tells us,
Hey Fandom, this week is all about Superman’s 80th with Action Comics #1000. Red Goblin’s destroying all spiders. Power Rangers Shattered Grid isn’t pulling punches. And X-Flies Florida Man hit close to home. Also, Free Comic Book Day is coming May 6th!
- Will You Pay an Extra Dollar to Commemorate a Dead Guardian Of The Galaxy? - September 21, 2018
- Marvel to Preview Age Of Star Wars With Free Magazine - September 21, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes to Vault Of Spiders, Captain Marvel Hallowe’en Spooktacular and Avengers: Hallowe’en Special - September 21, 2018
- You May Not ‘Color Your Own X-Men’ Any More – But Why? - September 21, 2018
- Daily LITG – 21st September 2018 – Sliding Down The Bat Pole to Thought Bubble - September 21, 2018