One track will embrace the Supercross style of motorcycle racing, while the other will focus more on Motocross, so you can switch things up a bit. Additionally, the Time Attack and Single Race modes will be fully playable, with the Single Race mode letting players face off against AI opponents.
Fans interested in purchasing The Compound separately can do so for $4.99. Those wishing to hop on board, with a purchase of the full Season Pass, can do so for $14.99 and gain access to five DLC items including The Compound.
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Windows PC on Steam. However, The Compound is only available on Xbox One and PS4 at this time.
- Watch Bill Nye Play With The Nintendo Switch Labo Sets
- Microsoft Apparently Hiring for Next Xbox Console Design
- Nintendo Files a New Patent on Multi-Display Communication Console
- Dauntless Has a New Opening Cinematic in Time for the Open Beta - May 22, 2018
- Earthfall Will Release for PC and Consoles this July - May 22, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV’s Patch 4.3 is Live with New Raids, Dungeons, and PvP Updates - May 22, 2018
- Activision Blizzard Announces Overwatch LEGO at Licensing Expo 2018 - May 22, 2018
- Destiny 2 Brings Back the Bannerfall Map for Season 3’s First Iron Banner - May 22, 2018