One track will embrace the Supercross style of motorcycle racing, while the other will focus more on Motocross, so you can switch things up a bit. Additionally, the Time Attack and Single Race modes will be fully playable, with the Single Race mode letting players face off against AI opponents.
Fans interested in purchasing The Compound separately can do so for $4.99. Those wishing to hop on board, with a purchase of the full Season Pass, can do so for $14.99 and gain access to five DLC items including The Compound.
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Windows PC on Steam. However, The Compound is only available on Xbox One and PS4 at this time.
- Watch Bill Nye Play With The Nintendo Switch Labo Sets
- Microsoft Apparently Hiring for Next Xbox Console Design
- Nintendo Files a New Patent on Multi-Display Communication Console
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018
- First Details on Elite Dangerous: Beyond- Chapter Four Revealed - October 15, 2018
- Rockstar Devs Reportedly Working 100 Hour Weeks on Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 15, 2018