Lucasfilm is really trying to remind all of us that another Star Wars movie comes out in a little while. We have yet another new TV spot, this time featuring more new footage and including some lines that seem to indicate that Han Solo is going to learn a harsh lesson about trusting people. It also features Lando tossing Han a gun (which is just awesome), and the “You done flirting?” line just made a bunch of shippers really happy.
— Star Wars (@starwars) April 17, 2018
Summary: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
- Lord and Miller Explain Why Alden Ehrenreich Was Their Pick For Han Solo from the Beginning
- DC Comics Gallery Statues on the Way, Including The Batman Who Laughs
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Wednesday, April 18
- Mondo Has Planet of the Apes Tiki Mugs Up for Order Today
- A Creepy Joker Statue is Coming From Sideshow Collectibles
- Deadpool 2 Writers Didn’t Know What This Common Trope Was [Spoilers] - May 23, 2018
- Marvel Tried to Keep the Russo Brothers from Killing [Spoiler] in Avengers: Infinity War - May 22, 2018
- 2 New TV Spots for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - May 22, 2018
- This Scene Almost Didn’t Make it into Deadpool 2 [Spoilers] - May 22, 2018
- 4 Behind-the-Scenes Images from Solo: A Star Wars Story - May 22, 2018