Are you excited for Solo: A Star Wars Story on May 25th? While some fans are still on the fence, others are getting hyped for the movie. For those looking for a way to show off their Solo pride, Disney Springs has brand-new merchandise available right now!
New merchandise to celebrate the upcoming release of "Solo: A Star Wars Story" has just landed at Star Wars Galactic Outpost! Make the Kessel Run and explore new apparel, collectibles, plush and more. #ShopDisneySprings pic.twitter.com/z9I7bvDGD3
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) April 14, 2018
If all this merch has you hyped beyond recognition, why not try the new Star Wars VR experience at Disney Springs too?
Calling all rebels – we need you to go undercover and secure the #SecretsOfTheEmpire! #EnterTheVoid to help the budding rebellion! @ILMxLAB #StarWars #HyperReality https://t.co/L2w2sSjWhZ pic.twitter.com/5L0savkcSm
— The VOID (@voidvr) April 10, 2018
This hyper reality experience will leave you craving more Star Wars than ever before. May the force be with you, dear readers!
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018
- Orlando City Soccer Club Members Try Their Hand at Toy Story-Inspired Drills - July 13, 2018