Are you excited for Solo: A Star Wars Story on May 25th? While some fans are still on the fence, others are getting hyped for the movie. For those looking for a way to show off their Solo pride, Disney Springs has brand-new merchandise available right now!
New merchandise to celebrate the upcoming release of "Solo: A Star Wars Story" has just landed at Star Wars Galactic Outpost! Make the Kessel Run and explore new apparel, collectibles, plush and more. #ShopDisneySprings pic.twitter.com/z9I7bvDGD3
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) April 14, 2018
If all this merch has you hyped beyond recognition, why not try the new Star Wars VR experience at Disney Springs too?
Calling all rebels – we need you to go undercover and secure the #SecretsOfTheEmpire! #EnterTheVoid to help the budding rebellion! @ILMxLAB #StarWars #HyperReality https://t.co/L2w2sSjWhZ pic.twitter.com/5L0savkcSm
— The VOID (@voidvr) April 10, 2018
This hyper reality experience will leave you craving more Star Wars than ever before. May the force be with you, dear readers!
- Nerd Food: This Millennial Pink Milkshake is to Die For - April 21, 2018
- Kermit the Frog Trading Pin Hops Up Just in Time for Earth Day - April 21, 2018
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018