Hey, pals ‘n’ gals! Want to know the easiest way to get me to spend money on stuff? Make sure it’s Archie Comics related.
As we all know, ‘Sugar, Sugar’ is an Archie song. Made popular in the ’60s and then re-imagined in Riverdale season 1, the song is what a lot of people associate with Archie. And damnit, I’m 110% convinced someone at Bean Hollow is an Archie fan and created this drink because of their love of Archie. Maybe not, but I like to dream.
I got a small cup, and let it sit for a few moments so I wouldn’t burn my mouth. This is a solid drink, with the brown sugar being the dominant flavor. The white chocolate added a nice aftertaste, creating a wonderful drink from start to finish. I really like Bean Hollow, so if you’re ever visiting Old Ellicott City, be sure to give them a visit!
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018