Hey, pals ‘n’ gals! Want to know the easiest way to get me to spend money on stuff? Make sure it’s Archie Comics related.
As we all know, ‘Sugar, Sugar’ is an Archie song. Made popular in the ’60s and then re-imagined in Riverdale season 1, the song is what a lot of people associate with Archie. And damnit, I’m 110% convinced someone at Bean Hollow is an Archie fan and created this drink because of their love of Archie. Maybe not, but I like to dream.
I got a small cup, and let it sit for a few moments so I wouldn’t burn my mouth. This is a solid drink, with the brown sugar being the dominant flavor. The white chocolate added a nice aftertaste, creating a wonderful drink from start to finish. I really like Bean Hollow, so if you’re ever visiting Old Ellicott City, be sure to give them a visit!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018