Asmodee Digital announced today that they will be publishing a brand-new adventure RPG based on Fantasy Flight Games’ beloved Mansions of Madness. The new RPG, called Mansions of Madness: Mother’s Embrace, is being developed by Luckyhammers and is scheduled to hit Steam for PC and Mac in early 2019.
In Mansions of Madness: Mother’s Embrace, players will lead a team of investigators through an eerie mansion while uncovering its dark secrets. Everything is not what it seems as the investigators encounter traps, monsters, and other Lovecraftian horrors, and descend deeper into the depths of madness. Will your team solve the mystery and make it out alive? Or will you all go brilliantly insane like Lovecraft’s most unlucky heroes?
“At Asmodee Digital, we’re focused on creating new digital experiences based on beloved board-game IPs. The characters, adventures and universe introduced in the Mansions of Madness board game lend themselves well to an adventure video game, and we look forward to bringing the IP to life in a new way,” said Philippe Dao, Chief Marketing Officer of Asmodee Digital. “We have a passion for board games and want to take risks to elevate the genre. Working alongside great partners like Fantasy Flight Games and Luckyhammers allows us to do that.”
Mansions of Madness: Mother’s Embrace is slated to release on PC and Mac in the first quarter of 2019 on Steam. You can check out the announcement trailer below.
- Realtalk: Where is Our Detroit: Become Human Review? - May 25, 2018
- Castle of Heart’s First Major Update Tweaks Character Animations, Combat, and the Tutorial - May 25, 2018
- Epic Games Considering Keeping a Large Squad Mode for Fortnite like 50 v 50 - May 25, 2018
- Deathgarden Announces Closed Beta Test Coming in Late June - May 25, 2018
- EA Will Hold the FIFA eWorld Cup in London This Year - May 25, 2018