Asmodee Digital announced today that they will be publishing a brand-new adventure RPG based on Fantasy Flight Games’ beloved Mansions of Madness. The new RPG, called Mansions of Madness: Mother’s Embrace, is being developed by Luckyhammers and is scheduled to hit Steam for PC and Mac in early 2019.
In Mansions of Madness: Mother’s Embrace, players will lead a team of investigators through an eerie mansion while uncovering its dark secrets. Everything is not what it seems as the investigators encounter traps, monsters, and other Lovecraftian horrors, and descend deeper into the depths of madness. Will your team solve the mystery and make it out alive? Or will you all go brilliantly insane like Lovecraft’s most unlucky heroes?
“At Asmodee Digital, we’re focused on creating new digital experiences based on beloved board-game IPs. The characters, adventures and universe introduced in the Mansions of Madness board game lend themselves well to an adventure video game, and we look forward to bringing the IP to life in a new way,” said Philippe Dao, Chief Marketing Officer of Asmodee Digital. “We have a passion for board games and want to take risks to elevate the genre. Working alongside great partners like Fantasy Flight Games and Luckyhammers allows us to do that.”
Mansions of Madness: Mother’s Embrace is slated to release on PC and Mac in the first quarter of 2019 on Steam. You can check out the announcement trailer below.
- Cities: Skylines’ Mass Transit Expansion is Now on Xbox One and PS4 - August 9, 2018
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee Will Feature Mega Evolutions - August 8, 2018
- Blizzard Is Working on Several New Diablo Projects - August 8, 2018
- Ashes of Creation Announces a Massive Summer Update - August 8, 2018
- The Coming Storm Expansion Is Now Live on Dauntless - August 8, 2018