Next Tuesday, we’re going to see the formal release of a brand new Battletech game on PC and Mac on April 24th. But before that, developer Harebrained Schemes and publisher Paradox Interactive have decided to show off some of the game’s cinematics. These aren’t fully animated showcases, they’re still frames with some added effects to make it look intense, but they basically do a pretty good job of telling you everything you need to know about the history of the Battletech universe in a quick and concise manner without having to drag you through all of the unnecessary canons you don’t need to know until you’re actually playing the game and dealing with different factions.
Watching them go through the history in a flash with everything that happens in the Inner Sphere is kind of interesting, and fans will get a nice pop seeing everyone’s faction logos at certain points in the match. But it is kind of interesting to show everyone that the road to hell is often paved with good intentions, and the main arch of the story always seems to be that we left home and spread throughout the galaxy just to find new ways to kill each other over pieces of land.
- Harmony Gold's Copyright Case Against Harebrained Schemes is Dismissed
- Battletech Gets an Official Release Date for Late April
- BattleTech's Latest Trailer Shows Off Some Multiplayer Gameplay
- Paradox Interactive Will Publish Harebrained Schemes' Latest BattleTech Game
- Harebrained Schemes' Mitch Gitelman Says The Mechanics Of Destiny Were Taken From Hated 2007 Shadowrun Game
- Fangamer To Make a “Flip Grip” Addition for Nintendo Switch - June 25, 2018
- People Love Their Orange Juice in Latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest - June 24, 2018
- A New Character is Being Teased for Fighting EX Layer - June 24, 2018
- Shikhondo: Soul Eater Gets a New Gameplay Trailer for PS4 - June 24, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Did Someone Just Leak Battlefield V’s Weapons and Vehicles? - June 24, 2018