Former head of Tomb Raider developer Crystal Dynamics, Darrell Gallagher has left the company to join Microsoft Studios’ executive leadership. The announcement came by way of Microsoft’s Matt Booty on Twitter. Booty’s announcement also hinted that we’ll find more about what Microsoft Studios is up to at E3, likely as part of the Xbox press briefing on June 10, 2018.
I'm thrilled to welcome Darrell Gallagher @DGallagher_LA to the Microsoft Studios executive leadership team. Excited to share more at E3.
— Matt Booty (@mattbooty) April 16, 2018
Gallagher joined Crystal Dynamics in 2009 where he remained until his departure from the company in 2015. He left Crystal Dynamics to join the developer’s parent company Square Enix and became Head of Product Development and Western Studios, meaning he was in charge of SE’s full Western game slate. Gallagher then joined Activision as part of their executive team for the past few years.
- Funko is Releasing a Line of Fortnite Collectibles Soon - July 18, 2018
- Epic Games Has Earned $1 Billion in Fortnite in-Game Purchases - July 18, 2018
- 505 Games Debuted an Animated Teaser for ‘Indivisible’ at Anime Expo - July 9, 2018
- The Halo Championship and Gears Pro Circuit are Teaming Up This Weekend - July 9, 2018
- Electronic Arts Acquires Indie Dev Studio Industrial Toys - July 9, 2018