Former head of Tomb Raider developer Crystal Dynamics, Darrell Gallagher has left the company to join Microsoft Studios’ executive leadership. The announcement came by way of Microsoft’s Matt Booty on Twitter. Booty’s announcement also hinted that we’ll find more about what Microsoft Studios is up to at E3, likely as part of the Xbox press briefing on June 10, 2018.
I'm thrilled to welcome Darrell Gallagher @DGallagher_LA to the Microsoft Studios executive leadership team. Excited to share more at E3.
— Matt Booty (@mattbooty) April 16, 2018
Gallagher joined Crystal Dynamics in 2009 where he remained until his departure from the company in 2015. He left Crystal Dynamics to join the developer’s parent company Square Enix and became Head of Product Development and Western Studios, meaning he was in charge of SE’s full Western game slate. Gallagher then joined Activision as part of their executive team for the past few years.
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018