You’re probably going to need all hands on deck when we show you the latest dragon that Capcom has added to Monster Hunter: World this week in the form of Elder Dragon Kulve Taroth. This is the next massive beast the game will have to offer you as soon as the Spring Blossom Fest event ends in the game. Below is a brief description from Capcom about what you’ll be up against as you enter a new quest mode called Siege to take down this amazing looking creature. You can also read the full release from Capcom here.
Siege is a brand new limited-time quest type which requires the collaborative efforts of all hunters in the same Gathering Hub (which can house up to 16 hunters). Each hunting party will split off into groups of up to four hunters each, but will be working together to investigate and hunt down the same Kulve Taroth. As each hunting party collects more tracks and breaks off more parts from attacking Kulve Taroth, they’ll contribute progress to the same Siege. This new quest type is designed and balanced for multiplayer, so call up your Squadmates, or join up a dedicated Kulve Taroth lobby, and make sure to coordinate with other hunters if you want to earn the best rewards.
The primary goal of this Siege is to repel Kulve Taroth, but its shimmering golden mantle happens to be a collection of shiny weapon relics it has gathered along its journey through the New World. We don’t have much information on when and where Kulve Taroth has amassed all these relics, so the nature and quality of these weapons (read: type and stats) are entirely up to fate.
The Smithy, however, is already hard at work coming up with a new armor set to complement these weapons quite nicely. Be sure to pay him a visit after you’ve gathered enough Kulve Taroth materials.
- Capcom Confirms Monster Hunter: World for PC Releasing in August
- How Would You Like a Better Version of Ryu's Armor in Monster Hunter: World?
- Sakura's Armor to Drop in Monster Hunter: World in May
- Capcom Now Offering Character Editor Vouchers for Monster Hunter: World
- The Deviljho Comes To Monster Hunter: World Next Week
- Devil May Cry's Dante is Coming to Monster Hunter: World
- Geralt Could be Stepping Out of The Witcher and Into Another Upcoming Game This Year
- Todd McFarlane Says Spawn Could be Coming to Mortal Kombat 11 - December 12, 2018
- Blizzard Pulls Holiday Overwatch Map After Players Get Stuck at Spawn - December 12, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Reveals Year 4 Pass Details - December 12, 2018
- Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Will Launch Lost Art Promotional Cards in January - December 12, 2018
- The World War Z Video Game Gets a New Trailer - December 12, 2018